Student Athlete Path 2 Play Evaluation
When their dream began they were so little. It’s been a journey. You’ve gone to practices, private lessons, weight training, games, camps, and so much travel. As a parent, you’ve been there to support your child in their pursuit of excellence. Take one last step, get your athlete the support they need in this complex process with E4’s Path 2 Play Evaluation.
Path 2 Play Includes:
- Review of student-athlete’s high school(s) transcript
- Provide NCAA GPA (different than HS GPA)
- Provide 10/7 evaluation
- Provide ACT/SAT sliding scale requirements
- Guidance in core course schedule selection
- Status of student-athlete (Qualifier, Academic Redshirt, Non-Qualifier)
- Review of high school’s NCAA Approved Core Course List
- Communication with high school guidance department on any red flags discovered during review
- NCAA Eligibility Center account registration and amateurism
- For graduating seniors – COVID waiver evaluation
- NAIA evaluation.
$159 per Annual Evalutation